Municipal Clerk of Court
The office of the Municipal Clerk of Court maintains and administers the records and fees pertaining to the operation of the Municipal Court.
Public Case Access/ePay
(Click on the Clerk for bio and office information.)
The Clerk's Office CAN:
- Answer questions you may have about court procedures.
- Help you find information about your case and where you must go for court.
- Answer questions about money owed to the court.
- Direct you to other agencies that can provide assistance.
The Clerk's Office CANNOT:
- Give you legal advice or fill out forms for you.
- Tell you what to say or write.
- Recommend lawyers or bonding agents.
- Reschedule for the Judge's office.