Water - Change Mailing Address

Want to change the mailing address to which your water bill gets mailed? Fill out and submit the information below. Please note that this form is NOT for Moving Requests or Name Changes. Please allow up to 4 business days to process this request.


  • Enter your information and click Submit.
  • When prompted to REVIEW your information, make needed changes or click Submit, again.
  • Your information WILL NOT be sent until you REVIEW and click Submit the second time.

« Cancel Request