You are here

Home Page Slideshow Slide Detail

Report Street Tree Issues Online

Downed sidewalk tree in street

The Parks & Recreation Department now offers 24/7 online reporting of problems with street trees and park trees. Access the online reporting form by either of the following methods:

  • In your browser, go to the Parks & Recreation page at; see "Street Tree Maintenance" in the Services section.
  • From the City website navigation menu, go to Residents > City Services; see "Street Tree Maintenance" link in the Streets & Traffic section.