You are here

Public Notice Details

Cottage foods-food licensing

In Ohio, Cottage Foods are defined by law and may be sold at a food service operation, retail food establishment, political subdivision of the State festival, and out of the home of where it is produced, with proper labels. The Health Department encourages anyone wishing to sell foods on this list to call (330) 742-8283, in advance.

More information is available on the Environmental Health page, under "Food Service Operations and Retail Food Establishments Inspections & Licenses". Follow the link below.