Public Notice Details
2021 Electricity Aggregation - Enrollment and Opt Out Information
2021 is the beginning of the next 3-year term of the City of Youngstown's Electricity Aggregation Program. This program leverages the power of group buying to deliver cost-effective electricity, at a fixed price, to City residents and businesses. The selected electricity supplier for this term is Energy Harbor.
- You don't need to do anything to enroll in the program, as enrollment is automatic.
- If you wish to opt out of this program, refer to the automatic enrollment notification link below for instructions. The opt out deadline is February 1, 2021.
- For terms and conditions and FAQ's, refer to the automatic enrollment notification link below.
- Manual enrollment is also possible via the link below.
- For questions about this program or to opt out, contact Energy Harbor directly at 1-866-636-3749 (toll-free), Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.